|Join Open Hands Legal Services for the 6th Annual Spring Benefit on Thursday, March 5, 2015. The Benefit will be held at The Centre for Social Innovation in New York City and will feature delicious food and drink, heart-warming testimonials and a VIP pre-event wine-tasting. It will be a party you won't want to miss!
Buy your tickets now!
Click here to purchase a general admission, general admission ticket packages, or a special VIP ticket. Feel free to forward this invitation to friends, colleagues and others interested in NYC legal services for those in need.
When: Thursday, March 5 - General Admission (7-9pm), VIP Reception (6-7pm)
Where: Centre for Social Innovation, 601 West 26th Street, Suite 325, New York, NY 10001
Attire: Business Casual
Featured speaker: Rev. David Kim, Executive Director of the Center for Faith and Work
This year's benefit will feature a silent auction. Items available include:
- Weekend vacation to the Poconos or Long Beach Island
- Portrait photography session
- Tickets to the Nets, Mets, and more
- Guided tour of St. Marks' Cemetery, burial site of many New York City founders
- Two tickets to Something Rotten on Broadway plus a backstage tour
- Personal financial coaching session
- Tutoring in Latin and Greek
- Dinner Party cooked and served in your own home
- ...and much more!